As such, we provide support to Canadian registered charities located in Peterborough County who share our commitment to building strong communities through our annual grant program.
A Shelter is deﬁned as a refuge, haven or protection that provides or improves quality of life from hunger, the elements, physical/psychological abuse, disabilities and illness.
- Must be a registered charity
- Must guarantee funding from PKAR supports projects within Peterborough County
- Must have a mandate in support of shelter based initiatives
- Must not have received a PKAR grant consecutively in the past 3 years.
- Publish a press release acknowledging their successful application within 3 months of being awarded the grant
- Acknowledgment of PKAR’s support on the grantee’s website for the period of the support (i.e. 2019)
- Participation in a minimum of 3 PKAR events during the grantee year to talk about the organization and where PKAR’s support will go
- Grantee must submit a letter acknowledging receipt of funds, along with a donation receipt displaying your charitable number.
- Completion of the REALTORS Care® Foundation application forms once released including full financials.
To complete the online application please click here. Application deadline is midnight December 31st, 2018.
We thank everyone in advance for submitting an application. Once the successful grantees have been selected, all applicants will be made aware of the status of their application.